PERSONAL INFORMATION DATA
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The data controller is TRENDYGAL LDA with PT number 514444282.
The contact details for TRENDYGAL are as follows: - Postal address: Zona Industrial da Varziela, Rua 10, Lote 3 A4. 4485-070 Fajozes (Portugal). - Telephone: +351 960 154 216 - E-mail:email@example.com
We may collect the following personal information from users of the TRENDYGAL website using the corresponding forms:
- email address,
- Postal code,
- phone number when the user visits the WEB, registers, places an order online, contacts TRENDYGAL or participates in promotions or surveys related to TRENDYGAL.
In addition, TRENDYGAL collects all information related to your navigation on the WEB and your interaction with the brand.
All personal data that TRENDYGAL collects is of the interested party, with the exception of contact information that can be provided by friends or family:
- To send a gift card or other gift.
- To share favorites saved on the WEB.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data of the interested part will be processed for the following purposes, as applicable:
- Manage and develop the registration on the WEB. The registration will entail the elaboration of user browsing profiles on the WEB. This profile consists of the use of the customer's personal data and the information of his navigation, such as the products seen or added to the basket, the sections of the WEB visited, the place to evaluate his preferences and / or personal interests in order to offer you the WEB content, offers, services and products appropriate to your profile.
- Manage and develop online shopping. We use the customer's personal information to process and deliver your order, inform you by email and / or SMS of the status of your order.
- Manage and send information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information tailored to the profile, interests and needs of the interested party as a customer via email, SMS or post. The sending of this information will involve the elaboration of user profiles that consist of the use of personal data, the history of your purchases, if applicable, as well as the navigation information on the WEB to assess certain aspects related to your personal preferences with the aim of offering commercial communications appropriate to your profile.
- The content, products or services will be personalized for the customer in the communications according to their interests. To manage communications, see the 'Subscriptions' section in My Account.
- Respond to the exercise of rights, as well as queries and complaints.
- Manage the alert service for when a particular item of clothing is available on the WEB.
- Management and issuance of supporting documents for sales: digital ticket, invoice or tax exemption.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP THE DATA?
TRENDYGAL will keep personal data only for the period reasonably necessary, taking into account the needs to answer questions that arise or solve problems, make improvements, activate its services and meet the requirements of the applicable legislation. This means that you can keep personal data for a reasonable period, even after the interested party has stopped using TRENDYGAL's services or has stopped using the WEB. After this period, personal data will be blocked in all TRENDYGAL systems. What legitimates us to process data?
TRENDYGAL has the following legitimate bases in order to process personal data:
The legal basis for processing the collected party's personal data is the execution of the sales contract. In this sense, the interested party is obliged to provide the necessary data for its execution. If you do not provide this information to us, the sale will not be possible.
Sales invoice management and issuance are based on TRENDYGAL's legal obligation in its relationship with customers.
Regarding the following objectives, the legal basis for the processing of the interested party's personal data will be their consent, if provided:
- WEB record management.
- Management of sending information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information, adapted to the profile of the interested party.
- Response to the exercise of rights, consultations and complaints by the interested part.
- Management of clothing availability alerts service on the WEB.
- Management and issuance of the following supporting documents: digital ticket and Tax Free.
With regard to the following objectives, the legal basis for the processing of the interested party's personal data will be TRENDYGAL's legitimate interest:
- The preparation of profiles browsing the WEB by a user registered in it, as well as all users who provided us with their data for any other purpose.
- Profiling to send information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile of the interested part.
- Sending satisfaction surveys on the products purchased or services used by TRENDYGAL customers to request their opinion and be able to improve them. Our legitimate interest is to be able to ensure that our WEB remains secure, in addition to helping TRENDYGAL to understand the needs, expectations and level of satisfaction of users and, therefore, improve services, products and brands. All of these actions are carried out to improve the level of customer satisfaction and ensure a unique browsing and shopping experience.
TO WHOM CAN WE COMMUNICATE THE DATA?
The interested party's personal data can be transferred / communicated to the following recipients:
- Administrations and Public Agencies when required by taxes, labor, Social Security or any other applicable regulations.
- Companies responsible for data processing, such as franchisees and providers that provide services to TRENDYGAL (courier companies, communications delivery companies, agencies, profiling companies, etc.).
TRENDYGAL does not sell customer data to third parties under any circumstances.
HOW DOES TRENDYGAL PROTECT PERSONAL DATA?
The WEB uses information security techniques, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the objective of preventing unauthorized access to data and guaranteeing its confidentiality. To achieve these purposes, the user accepts that TRENDYGAL obtains data for the purposes of corresponding authentication of access controls.
In addition, any transaction made through the WEB is carried out through secure payment systems. Confidential payment data is transmitted directly and in encrypted format (SSL) to the corresponding entity.
TRENDYGAL declares that it has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, in addition to preventing its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parts.